2 SERVINGS 10 MINUTES
PLACE HOLDER: Classic pink strawberry lemonade with a fun boozy kick that you are absolutely going to love! This easy cocktail is a breeze to whip up and is quickly going to become your favorite summer sipper!
- ½ cup coconut butter
- 1 tablespoon matcha powder
- 1 tablespoon pure maple syrup or coconut nectar
- a pinch of sea salt
- 1½ cups vegan dark chocolate chips
- In a medium mixing bowl, whisk together the coconut butter, matcha, sweetener, and sea salt. Combine until it is thick and smooth.
- In a double boiler melt one and a fourth cup of the chocolate chips.
- Remove the chocolate from the heat, and stir in the remaining one fourth cup of chocolate. Doing this will temper the chocolate and allow it to cool and harden properly.
- Pour one tablespoon of melted chocolate into the bottom of each muffin cup.
- Place the muffin tin into the freezer for 5 minutes to harden.
- Remove the muffin tin and add about one teaspoon of the matcha coconut butter to muffin cups. Flatten it down a bit with your fingers.
- Once you’ve got all of the cups filled with matcha butter, cover it with another tbsp or so of the melted chocolate.